Re: (no subject)

Message 03536 of 3835

 Hello Dan!

I live in Houma Louisiana, good to have you!

djeestopinal@... wrote:
Hello,
My name is Dan and I live outside a small town in Louisiana. I am 53 years
young and have been interested in the occult for 32 years. Unfortunately,
most of those years were study rather than practice. I once was a member of
Servents of the Light, an organization founded by W.E. Butler. I must say that
I wish I had discovered IIH back in those days. Perhaps I was not ready. I
noticed when viewing the data that only one other person is in my age range.
I would like to congradulate those of you who make up the majority for
undertaking this task. Perhaps I should say that I envy you. I am sure you know
which soul mirror I should place envy. Anyway, I look forward to working with
all of you and wish sucess to all who have embraced this most noble effort.
Dan

Justin B

"insert thought provoking quote here"