Relaxation

Message 03537 of 3835

Greetings all,
I would like to know if it is advisable to do a relaxation meditation
before beginning observing your thoughts in Lesson one. Or for that
matter in any of the lessons. Maybe a progessive muscle relaxation.
I noticed that Bardon presents relaxation in passing and only
suggests taking a couple of deep breaths after being seated or prone
in a comfortable chair or bed. Additionally, do any of you do a
short ritual such as the Quabalistic cross and lesser banishing
ritual of the pentagram before and after the work?
Best regards
Dan

Main Index | Thread Index