Step one asteral

Message 03545 of 3835

Dear Rawn,
While doing the step one observation I have come to realize that
there are two aspects of mind at work. One is the "I" who I consider
to be my conscious self acting as an observer. The other is the "me"
who I consider to be the rambling fool of my subconscious. There
seems to a communication link between the two aspects of self. I am
not sure who is responsible for the formation of this link, but I
suspect the fool. What are your thoughts regarding this issue? Are
these thoughts, related to the process, considered a distraction? I
sort of think they are because a seperation is not occuring during
these times.

Also, during the brief moments when seperation does occur I begin to
think that I am having some sucess and this seems to please the
fool. So this must be a disruption, right?

Additionally, the colors that I see with my eyes closed seem to be a
distraction. The purple and yellow color I believe to be fluids
bathing the eyeballs. Is this correct?

Finally, I suspect that my problem is related to an excessive
analysis of myself during the exercise. What are your thoughts?
Unfortunatly all of the above ideas occured during the meditation!
Other than the above mentioned problems, I find the work quite
pleasing. I hope all this is not tooo confusing. I am sure
questions similiar to these have been asked before but I haven't read
all of the past messages yet.

Thanks a bunch,
Dan

Main Index | Thread Index