Re: a question about the eucharist

Message 03579 of 3835

Dear 'beginner',

Bardon never really gave a good definition of what "akasha" is.
There are several different meanings depending on which
mystical/magical school you are talking about. If anyone can quote
Bardon's comments/definition on "akasha," I would really love to hear
it.

In any case, in step one, it's virtually unimportant what might be
meant by the esoteric meaning of "akasha." Simply do the exercises
to the best of you're ability and don't worry about it. Practice the
material for 3 months and move on. Frankly, by the time you can
literally reach a state of "emptiness of mind," you will be
fully "enlightened" ( as in the sense of nirvikalpa Samadhi--and that
will take years, if not decades). That's not required for step one,
simply control the most topical thoughts. However, with practice, you
will find that you are far more than the body-mind matrix you've
always thought you were. That's enough for step one.

I would go farther and suggest that even if you don't feel you've
mastered the material ( with the exception of the soul mirrors) move
on after 3 months.

Transferring an idea into food is purely an imaginary process. The
main significance is to get a person to:
1. develop their imaginary abilities.
2. Learn to absorb or ingest their own mental constructs rather than
the nonsense that's thrown at them from the outside world.
3. Hopefully, begin the process of unifying a person with their own
soul.

If you can do that and maintain a relative attunement to your own
soul, move on to step two. Anything else would be a waste of time.

Shanti,

Fater QV

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear 'beginner',
>
> >> Could you please give an expample of the thought process of
> transfering the the idea into the food? <<
>
> I suggest that you begin experimenting! :) Try out a variety of
> methods and find the one that works best for *you*. What works
best for
> *me* is not any sort of "transferring" of the ideation,
nor "projection"