Re: Re: a question about the eucharist

Message 03596 of 3835

Fater QV :

>Transferring an idea into food is purely an imaginary process.

I wonder about the meaning of the "imaginary". I think you do not mean
"unreal". The term "placebo", as a real medicine, only not having anything
to do with a pill itself, seems nearer that meaning.

But what would the consenquence be if I transfer an idea into someone
elses food? Would he be influenced even if not knowing about it? Of course
*I* am influenced, when eating, by my former action (putting a certain idea
there). Self-suggestion?

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index