Re: Re: a question about the eucharist

Message 03567 of 3835

Dear 'beginner',

>> Could you please give an expample of the thought process of
transfering the the idea into the food? <<

I suggest that you begin experimenting! :) Try out a variety of
methods and find the one that works best for *you*. What works best for
*me* is not any sort of "transferring" of the ideation, nor "projection"
of it into the substance, etc. Instead, it is a matter of simply
*knowing* without a doubt that the Akasha within the substance has
absorbed my ideation. In fact, I will build the strength of my ideation
directly *within* the substance itself. In other words, I focus my
thoughts upon the substance and build my ideation within the substance,
all the while *knowing* that the Akasha within the substance is greedily
soaking up my ideation.