Re: Step 1

Message 03593 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

When I do this exercise..I do achieve the emptiness state.
My problem is that I am having difficulties in sustaining this
emptiness state.
I usually practice this exercise for a period of 10 minutes, and try
every time I practice to have less and less perturbations.
To master this exercise more quickly, I am using some auxiliare
techniques. I am blessing the food as described in IIH..so it develop
my thought control..and develop my emptiness state skill.
I have created an exercise two days ago to help too. I imagine that I
am..pushing..the emptiness state skill from the universe, to my
mental body, until I feel that I have totally incorporated that skill.
I am using a tip that I read in William Mistele writtings too. He
says that if the person choose a period of the day to think in their
problems..and think about each one of then, the person will do
exercises such as the EOM, more easily. This tip of Mistele I have
used for the first time yesterday, and I think it works.
I could even enchant my room..my house..and myself..with life force,
so the mastering of this exercise become easier.
It was not good for me to skip exercises, but as you can see, I do
have developed some skills such as life force manipulation(I am very
good at this), would be a good ideia to use life force on this
subject?
The three resources, I have already read the first two, and I will
search more about past messages, but I think that for me to master
this exercise and move on, is just a matter of time and practice I
would say.

Pax et lux,

Joel

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Joel,
>
> >> Some time ago, I restarted the book..and I am now in the fourth
> exercise of step 1, in the magick instruction of the spirit.I am
> practing this fourth exercise(non thought exercise..VOM..vacancy of
> mind..EOM..empty of mind..) for a long time, but I am not being
able to
> achieve the 10 minutes required for going on to other exercises.
Can
> someone help me? or give any suggestion? <<
>
> Considering what's happening hormonally in your body right now, this
> exercise may pose challenges that someone who has passed puberty
would
> not encounter. Quieting your surface-mind for extended periods of
time
> might prove difficult, but not necessarily impossible.
>
> My question to you is: Are you able to achieve an emptiness of
mind for
> less than 10 minutes or not at all? Can you maintain it for
perhaps 5
> minutes?
>
> If you're having trouble achieving the emptiness, then I recommend
that
> you read some of the resources already available and see if that
clears
> it up. I suggest three resources: 1)
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/IIH-Step1.html 2)
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Corresp-IIHPractice.html and 3)