Re: Solar opening

Message 03600 of 3835

Dear Jindøich

<< Therefore I often feel big presure, even pain on my solar plexus
and I find it quite negative. >>

I found stress, which is a response to fear, can cause the
region of the solar plexus to tighten, even become sore
if it continues over a protracted period of time.
(Seems to be one of the body's regions, both muscular & energetic,
which registers fear in a pronounced way)

I remembered reading somewhere that soaking your feet in
a bowl of very warm/hot water helps the solar plexus muscles to relax.
I've found it to work rather well!
(Neither a bath or shower has the same localised effect)

A simple idea, but might be worth a try...