Re: Solar opening

Message 03601 of 3835

Hi JCH,

>> I'm trying to open nadis and chakras, but I feel it is often too
violent and I don't want to harm myself.<<

If I am wrong about this point, I am sure that somebody else on the
list will correct me, but as I understand it, Bardon's system does
not focus on the chakras and neither do some other Western esoteric
systems, preferring to allow the kundalini energy to surface and the
chakras/centres to become active naturally and in a gradual manner.
>From what I have read, it can be quite dangerous to actively attempt
to raise the kundalini energies oneself without the guiding of an
experienced teacher. While I have myself experienced some strong
sensations in locations which equate to chakra areas, I have not
consciously sought this and try not to focus too much on it or use
it as any sort of gauge of progress. I suppose also that Western
physiology may be slightly different from Eastern physiology in
terms of the handling of energy.

:-)
Martin

Main Index | Thread Index