Re: Passage of time

Message 03754 of 3835

Dear Keith,

>> Not to my question- Can (or does) a person's perception of the
passage of time change while performing the exercise? <<

Yes, this is quite common. In fact, it's unusual when this doesn't
occur! :) Our perception of temporal duration is completely subjective
and varies constantly depending upon the quality and quantity of our
attention. For example, when performing an astra-mental ritual, what
seems like hours of activity can be accomplished in just a few minutes
of clock-time.