Problems in Eom

Message 03755 of 3835

Hi..Rawn..
I followed your advices, and did the spirit part, the soul part and
the body part all three at the same time as Bardon wants.
I am not progressing concerning EOM, and I would like to know what's
my problem. You already told me that because I skipped in the past, I
would have troubles mastering EOM now..but troubles is one thing,
impossible misson is another.
To progress in EOM, what I must do?
I thought about those things..did I forgot something?
1- Practice EOM
2- Have mastered the previous mental exercises
3- Be practicing the three parts of the step 1 at the same time as
bardon suggests.
4- Use the breathing exercise, and the food blessing to get better
results in EOM, as you suggested that this would be a very good ideia.
I have not finished my soul mirror work..I am still finishing it..is
this what's holding me back from mastering EOM? I feel stucked..
I am not practicing every day because school is taking a lot of time,
but I will try to be able to practice every single day. Is this then
the problem?
Rawn, I feel that I am not progressing, when I practice, I do not
feel
that the perturbations are less at each session of practice, and I
feel that something is wrong, I would like to know what to be able to
solve it, and master this exercise once and for all.
Hope you can help me..good luck on your retirement..
Joel

Main Index | Thread Index