Ankhur

Message 03763 of 3835

Hi..
Bardon mentions in different ocasions in his second book(Practice of
Magical Evocation), something called "Ankhur".
>From what I read of Bardon descriptions, it seems to be some kind of
practice that allows a being from any sphere, to transfer his powers
to the magician, so the magician will have from that moment the same
force, powers and faculties that such being have.
I thought that each being described in PME had a system much like IIH
(according to each one especialty), and that such development of
faculties, skills,etc.. was something that would take a lot of time,
but
with that method(ankhur), it seems to be something..very fast, or even
instantaneous.
Does ankhur is a method that the beings apply in a more mature
magician
(and give the system for the less mature magician to practice and
develop in a big period of time), or ankhur is used for all the
magicians?

Main Index | Thread Index