ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 03769 of 3835

Dear Friends,

#1) I'm pleased to announce the release of my new book, "The 231 Gates
of Initiation"! :)

An important part of my "Book 231: Permutations of the Tree" is the
section titled "Yetziratic Redemption - The 231 Gates of Initiation".
This is the most practical part of "Book 231" for the student of
kabalistic initiation and for many years I have wanted to create a more
useable presentation of the 231 Gates of Initiation but hadn't found the
time to do so. Recently however, I created a magical tool / work of art
titled "The Altar of the 231 Gates of Initiation" and decided to
accompany the piece with a book presenting the 231 Gates of Initiation
in greater detail. The result is a user-friendly four volume, 308 page
book. :)

The 231 Gates of Initiation:
Vol. 1 -- Preface: The 32 Paths of Wisdom and the 16 Hidden Paths
Vol. 2 -- Part One: The 51 Temporal Gates
Vol. 3 -- Part Two: The 78 Eternal Gates of Binah and Chokmah
Vol. 4 -- Part Three: The 102 Eternal Gates of the Kethric Brilliance

After creating this new book, I printed two copies (one for myself and
one to go with "The Altar of the 231 Gates of Initiation") on my at-home
ink jet printer and bound them by hand. The entire printing and binding
process took three days work and over $50.00 in ink cartridges! ;-)
Obviously, with over 270 color pages, even a professional printing of
this book would be cost prohibitive, so I am making it available in
Adobe Acrobat .PDF format for downloading, instead of trying to sell
printed copies. 231GatesOfInitiation.pdf is 5.46 MB and can be
downloaded at http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Articles-Links.html This
file is formatted as a 308 page, 5.5" x 8.5", four volume book and comes
*fully* bookmarked for easy reference.

#2) Thanks to the generous volunteer efforts of Ervé and Nico, the
Italian translation of my "Commentary Upon Initiation Into Hermetics"
has been finished! :)
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-it.html

#3) Thanks (again) to the generous volunteer efforts of Ervé, the script
of Lesson Two in the "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series has been
translated into Italian. More to come! :)
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Arch02-it.html

#4) Since I am retiring from all of the online Bardon-related
discussion groups at the end of April and will no longer be sending out
these Website Update notices to the yahoogroups, I have created an
Update Notification list. :) If you'd like to subscribe to this list,
you can find a link to do so on my Updates page or you can go directly
to http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/subscribe/

My best to you all,