Re: Good Place?

Message 03772 of 3835

Dear Joel,

>> Does anyone knows a good place(site,book, anything) where the
characteristics of the step 1 soul work are explained, so I can
understand then better, and a place that has more(or all) the
characteristics of the personality analogous to each one of the four
elements? I am finding difficults to understand some characteristics,
and that makes the recognizing of them in me, and their classifications
into the elements, and strenght, more difficult. <<

That is *not* the way to create your Soul Mirror list. These lists
*must* be the result of your own deep introspection and not the result
of reading lists that some one else has composed.