Re: clunking out

Message 03773 of 3835

Dear Ambrose,

>> A thought, Since this list has become the preferred one for folks to
send other inquiries to ... perhaps rather than closing it, you might
appoint some co-owners and moderators to relieve you of the burden of
running things? <<

No. It is now too late for this list to be taken over since on the 15th
I closed the list to new members. The only way to do that was to change
the group settings so that membership is "by invitation only". That is
a change that yahoo says cannot be reversed. Besides, no one
volunteered to take over ownership of BardonPraxis, so the question is
moot in any event.

If a moderated Bardon-related discussion group is sincerely desired then
folks are free to create a new group. It's very easy and it's free. :)

>> Then it would persist on the web and its archives etc. still be a
resource ... ?? <<

If you look back a week or so into the message archives you'll see that
the BardonPraxis archives have already been preserved. At some future
point in time, I will likely upload them onto ABC.com as well.