Re: Ankhur

Message 03774 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I understand, and I agree with you, but concerning the method used
for those beings to teach the magician, and pass to him skills,
powers..faculties..etc.. is it a system like IIH, or it is the Ankhur?
(I understood Ankhur as some kind of magick ritual that that the
being make the magician possess the same faculties..etc...as him
instantenously, or at least, in a very fast way).
Am I right? Could you explain this better Rawn?

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>