Re: Ankhur

Message 03780 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Just by curiosity..what beings of PME did you contacted?
(I just ask this by curiosity, William Mistele describes his
connections in his website, I was curious about the beings you
contacted, how was it..etc..it would be nice if you shared a little
bit about them, if you want)

Yours,
Joel

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Joel,
>
> >> I understand, and I agree with you, but concerning the method
used
> for those beings to teach the magician, and pass to him skills,
> powers..faculties..etc.. is it a system like IIH, or it is the
Ankhur?