Re: first mental exercises - emotional tone?

Message 03788 of 3835

Dear Rawn

Thanks a lot for your claryfication; knowing *why* more clearly
does motivate and helping really much for practise (that must be also
the difference between blind religious belief and "scientific"
initiation).
However, it's fantastic what just the first exercises can do, if
understood and done better, gradually mastering ...

(By the way, concerning the Ajna Chakra, I got also two inspirations;
bardon also writes "to relax your body" before beginning. At same
time, some initial "tension" and changes might be common as the Ajna
does not have been used that intensivly in past, but well balanced by
relaxation ..)

It's also clear to me concering the first exercise, why this is
expected to be fully mastered for ten minutes before going on,
already increasing the ability to be more centered in daily life, so
that it is understandable, having acquired the basic excercise once
enough, that doing the first part of the second will not take months
and months, as Bardon says - although the goal will be once a full
time *habit* - this goal has "just" to be mastered to certain skill
before moving on, as it would be impossible the have an absolut
totally 100% daily focus without having mastered soul equilibrium,
too (and even this counts as life long task).

Well, there is one little question left:
Within your exercise of center of stillness, you also mention the
*emotional tone*, seperatly from the mind chatter. I assume from
practise first ex., that doing thought observing also increases the
ability to know and master the emotional tone during daily life as
well, but I am not quite sure. As you once said, that IIH is a
complete system in and of itself, but Bardon does just say observe
your *thoughts*, not your emotional tone (or emotions). Does the
emotional tone belong to the surface mind, and if not, does its
mastering directly belong to the soul mirror work or rather to a
later exercise as stillnes of thoughts?

Patrik

Main Index | Thread Index