Re: first mental exercises

Message 03799 of 3835

Hi David

Just to add to Rawn's reply regarding the requirement for
`extensive character transformation' in order to reach
perfect focus.

By way of example, if one's astral character contains elements of
strong negative Air imbalance, for instance, this can find expression
in such things as a wandering mind, always easily distracted, not
able to focus for long periods. (Which I reckon corroborates
Rawn's other reply regarding mental chatter being influenced by
the emotional tone, which reflects the astral character.)

As this would only find a permanent resolution in the Step II+
character transformation work, and can't be solved purely by the
Step I Mental training alone, then Step I can't be asking for
such thorough mastery as constant, perfect focus.

As least that's my understanding so far.

Richard

Main Index | Thread Index