making the magic mirrors

Message 03800 of 3835

For as long as I can remember I've had trouble with introspection.
When I was in school we used to always have to tell things about
ourselves or write down descriptions of our character and I would just
take an F on it because I simply could not describe myself. If anyone
has tips on how to look within and see yourself as you truly are I
would greatly appreciate the advice. Also I've tried retrospective
exercises to see how I interacted with others hoping to notice my own
character but I have horrible memory problems and often cant recall
what I did during the day without great efforts. All advice is
appreciated

Main Index | Thread Index