RE: making the magic mirrors

Message 03805 of 3835

Hello, I feel your pain. I've had the same problem.

Here are thre things you may find helpful.
1) Keep a small notebook with you at all times (a palm pilot or recorder of some kind is fine too), and jot things down as they come to you. For instance: if you find that you put off taking out the garbage or feel frusterated in traffic or whatever, jot it down. I found that doing this removed me from some of my discomfort because I wasn't actively sitting down to think about my shortcomings... it felt more organic. Be sure to get rid of your records once you've transferred the information to your soulmirror.
2) During your times of introspection, stop "trying". Know why you are sitting down to do work, ask yourself the appropriate questions and just wait for the answer. Don't force it. Be gentle with yourself.
3) Take online personality tests or even send away for psychological evaluations. This has helped me get the juices flowing on numerous occasions. Even if you feel that the tests are inaccurate, at least it gets you started on introspection.

I would say that I have few reservations about introspection now, although I'm certainly not perfect at it.

I hope this helped a little.

Bryce