Re: Immortality

Message 03811 of 3835

Dear Joel,

This is not something that can be truly understood from your present
level of experience and as a consequence, it is not something that I can
explain to you. Your note was filled with so many erroneous assumptions
that it would take me hours just to pick them apart before even
addressing the core questions.

I recommend that you continue studying and pursuing the *work* of IIH
and re-approach these questions at a much later date once you have
expanded your own base of experience and understanding.