Re: A few last questions

Message 03814 of 3835

Dear David,

>> I'm not clear on how focusing on emptiness and ignoring surface
thoughts is different in principle from focusing on an external object
and ignoring surface thoughts. <<

The emptiness is within your own mind. When you focus upon the
emptiness of your own mind, your entire mind is engaged.

>> If I achieve a desired goal, but in doing so have employed multiple
methods of which eucharistic magic is only one, how can I be sure that
I've achieved the basic level of competence? <<

That's one question you'll have to figure out for yourself. :)

>> Is EM a supplementary technique like autosuggestion? <<

Yes and no. It is used to supplement the character transformation work
in the same way that auto-suggestion is but it is also the foundation
from more advanced techniques such as later work with the Akasha and
"mummial" magic.

>> Sorry for making your last month so busy, Rawn. :) <<

;-) I'll survive. I may need a looooong vacation though! ;-)