Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00022 of 3835

Dear Jon,

Welcome BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Bell" <bell_jonathan@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hi people

By way of introduction...I was introduced to 'spiritual' practices about
4yrs ago by a friend, starting off with chi kung, meditation, t'ai chi.
The same friend introduced me to Bardon's IIH 8months ago. I'm currently
working on step1, and even though my gains towards the goals of each
exercise hasn't been that great, the difference the exercises have made
to my life has been quite amazing. I look forward to progressing on my
path, and hope that this group will be able to help me with some of my
questions along the way (and you never know, I might be able to answer
one of two as well ;).

btw, Rawn, thanks for setting up this list...:)

Peace

Jon

Main Index | Thread Index