Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00031 of 3835

Dear John,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "jack cardwell" <jackcardwell2000@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hello Rawn and others,
My name is John, I live in Detroit, Michigan, and I've
been a member of the other two Bardon Yahoo groups for
about a year. But I too found that 95 percent of the
messages on those sites were speculation and
theorizing that had little or no connection to the
practical work at hand. And one of the most appealing
things about Bardon's work is its utter practicality.
I began studying "esoteric" subjects when I was about
19 (I'm 32 now), beginning with Tibetan Buddhism
(meditation, yoga, rituals, etc.), followed in later
years by Kaballah, Rosicrucianism and other systems
that offered practical actions and exercises one could
perform. I ran through Bardon's system several years
ago, up to about Step 5 or 6, but I am now starting it
over, with the intention of mastering every single
detail before moving onto the next step.
Thanks, Rawn, for setting up this group.
John

Main Index | Thread Index