Re: Akasha Musings (longish)

Message 00024 of 3835

Dear Rawn:

Thank you for your wonderful answer! I believe it considerably deepened my understanding of the thinking behind Step 1.

From: "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@...>

[...some text removed...]

>> In addition to the usual mundane efforts in support of that goal I
was wondering if it would be advisable to "put out a mental call"
through the Akasha inviting (on the Mental Plane) others into my life
who have the potential to become new friends. If this is an advisable
use of Step 1 magick, how would I go about doing it? Should I imprint
the Akasha of the air around me with the "call" or should I try to
visualize the mental plane (perhaps as some misty realm) and use my will
to send out my call though that level of reality? Does anyone have any
suggestions? <<

I suggest that you experiment with the ideas you've brought up and see
*for yourself* if they work, how well they work, etc. :)

Good idea! I love to experiment (in fact the enjoyment of trying new approaches helps keep me motivated with the exercises). I'll try imprinting the Akasha of the air around me and see what happens (if anything interesting develops I'll be sure to report back).

Thanks again! /RM/

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf

Main Index | Thread Index