Re: Re: Asking the akasha for permission

Message 00025 of 3835

Dear Martin,

>> Thanks a lot for explaining that, Rawn, I think I understand the
concept... the closer one gets to 'deity', the less need there is for
asking, because we are in fact merging and as a result are automatically
party to the information of the Akasha without having to ask for it. Is
that correct? <<

Yes. This touches upon the mystical aspect of higher magic. In my
reply to Regulus Magus, I wrote "Self-mastery is what enables one's
ability to directly influence the external world." The merging or
complete harmonization with deity brings the factual realization that
ALL is Self. Thus, what one formerly considered 'other', is recognized
as an aspect of one's own self-awareness. When this occurs, there is no
separation from Akasha. One IS the Akasha when in the merged state.
One IS at-one-with ALL. Nothing remains unknown.

>> Also, can one be considered to be an initiate after having
successfully completed the course of study laid out in IIH? <<

;-) You don't have to wait that long to consider yourself an initiate!
;-) Bardon refers to the student as an "initiate" throughout the whole
course of IIH. Really, all that the title implies is that one has
*initiated* (begun) their study and is committed to the magical path.
One might be a "Step One initiate" or a "Step Seven initiate", but both
are "initiates".

>> I'm sorry is many of my questions seem naive; thi sis all new to me
and I've always been a great believer in asking questions in order to
probe a new subject. <<

Hey, nothing to be sorry over! :) I hold the same belief about
questions.