Intro

Message 00032 of 3835

I have kind of introduced myself on the other Bardon Board already.

But here goes anyway, getting close to 30, have been involved in
magic since I was 18 but have always had the interest and the need,
I even got kicked out of church when I was 10 for
asking "blashphemous questions", grew up in a very religious home,
from catholic to baptist to Jehovahs witness, to pentacostal and
back to Baptist. was involved in Wicca here in my community intil I
met up with a couple of people who well scared me. They did a rite
and sucked the remainding life force out of a close personal friend
when he was on his death bed dying of cancer. An that was the end of
my involvement with Wicca.

Now i do my own thing, mainly following Bardon's system as
everything else out there that I have found is a rehasing of either
the "a witches bible complete" or goldendawn, crowley stuff.

I have always been able to do things and there are times when I meet
people when well "I just know things about them" without even trying.

I am curious as to what are peoples motivations for pursuing the
Hermetic path? I know my reason but am wondering what other peoples
reasons are.

Anyway have a great day or night as may be the case.

Main Index | Thread Index