Fw: Introduction

Message 00071 of 3835

Dear Amberlyn,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amberlyn" <amberlyn@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 2:24 PM
Subject: Introduction

Greetings Rawn! And Happy New Year!

Self-transformational magicks have interested me for decades. I am on a
spiritual journey and now seek the next level of refinement. A series of
events brought me to Bardon Hermetics, and here, I recognized many
exercises from my prior practices. I hope now to refine and perfect
these
practices and add others. I have both the Ruggeburg and the Merkur
translations of IIH, and your Bardon Companion. I have enjoyed learning
from the FranzBardonMagi list AND studying your Bardon Companion web
site
(now my home page!), but like you, I would much rather spend my time
reading posts germane to this study, than I would OT chatter, and so am
thrilled to see you take a hand at reigning in our focus. Thank you!

Amberlyn

Main Index | Thread Index