Re: Akasha Musings Follow-up

Message 00100 of 3835

> It works! I spent a month using Conscious Intake of Breath
> and Eucharist Magick focused on increasing my social circle.
> Throughout that month nothing of note happened.(!) :(

> I eventually gave up and switched my efforts to CIB and EM
> aimed at increasing my strength of will. Within a day or two
> of giving up, the magick of my previous effort manifested.

This is a different viewpoint, think of it what you will. :-):

By focusing, you positioned yourself on the other side of your
goal, that is actually "small social circle" (or what it meant
for you). As you gave up, you consciously accepted that condition.
You decided that reality is actually "small social circle".

And so it manifested.

It manifested because it had to, because both poles are true.

"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of
opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in
nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but
half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled."--The Kybalion.

As you focus, take care that you do not place yourself in the
position of not having achieved the goal, or just pushing it
into the future. Preferrably, perform as if you have already
achieved the goal. ...but if that is too difficult, perform without
expectation.

I think that the soul mirror comes in handy here, because it makes
us conscious of who we think we are, and likewise it is a polar
mirror of the world. I think it helps us see why we desire that
which we do--why we perceive reality the way we do.

Kindly,
Severian

Main Index | Thread Index