Re: Soul Mirror

Message 00215 of 3835

Dear Rawn ~

<<I thought your reply to Maximiliano was excellent! :) Very well
<<put! I would like to incorporate it into the "Correspondence"
<<section of my website on the next full update, if you're
<<agreeable. I would, of course, give *you* full credit as I've done
<<in the past with others that I've quoted in that section. Would
<<this be okay with you?

Sure thing, Rawn! It would be an honor, because it means very much to
me to know that I have contributed/assisted in whatever small manner.

Well met
Richard

Main Index | Thread Index