ABardonCompanion.com Website Update -- Archaeous Lesson Four

Message 00226 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I'm happy to announce that Lesson Four in the Self-Healing Archaeous
audio series is now posted for downloading at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/MP3-Links.html :)

Lesson Four, titled "The Passive Separation of the Astra-Mental Body",
is the longest to date, clocking in at 11:29 for the "Introduction" and
28:35 for the "Practice". I apologize to all those connecting at modem
speeds, for the equally lengthy downloads! The "Introduction" file is
6.57 MB, the "Practice" file is 16.3 MB and the .ZIP file of both
together is 22 MB.

As I note in the "Introduction":
"This Lesson is suitable only for those who have successfully
completed Step Two of IIH. The primary reason for this prerequisite is
because a rudimentary Elemental balance is essential for accomplishing a
passive separation of the astra-mental body from the physical body. In
the absence of a rudimentary Elemental balance, this separation requires
an accumulation of significant amounts of energy in order to overcome
the natural resistance encountered when one tries to separate an
imbalanced astral body from its physical shell.
"A secondary reason for this prerequisite is because by the
completion of Step Two your mental will has reached a level of great
strength due to the sensory concentration exercises. The passive
separation of your three bodies is entirely directed by your mental body
and requires sufficient will power and focus to achieve."

As always, I will appreciate hearing your feedback on this new Lesson in
the Archaeous series. :)

Lessons One through Three of the Archaeous constituted "Part One: The
Complete Awareness and Integration of the Three Bodies". With Lesson
Four, I have begun "Part Two: The Passive Separation of the Three
Bodies". Part Two will consist of two Lessons and, time permitting, I
will release the next, "Lesson Five: The Passive Separation of the
Solitary Mental Body", in fairly short order so that "Part Two" can be
also made available in audio CD format.