Re: Controlling the time

Message 00231 of 3835

Thanks for your answer Rawn, though I tell you that now I have more doubts :-)

You say that thinking about the time counts as an "interruption". I saw it
just as a thought...sometimes I get sucked by it and sometimes I just observe
it.
I have countless of these thoughts and sometimes I can observe them and
sometimes not. So...
when I get clinged to a thought, this counts as an interruption? If so I think
I never passed the first 30 seconds without getting attracted by one of these.
Should I open my eyes and check the time at that moment? And then, should I
continue the exercise until the next interruption? And for how long should I do
this? :-) See..many, many doubts!!!!
Can you be more specific on what are interruptions?