Re: Will and willpower

Message 00284 of 3835

Hi RM,

That is how the practice seems to go. Sometimes you make little
progressions that are hardly noticable until you look back at them,
and sometimes you get a huge bump that seems to open your eyes to the
universe. In this case, my own problem is to try to integrate these
huge revelations into my daily life. I can get up to a few hours of
an almost Divine connection where the world takes on a glow of beauty
that brings tears to my eyes, but it always fades (with horrible
sadness) as I get slowly caught back up into the heavy reality of
mundane form. I find that the best way to counteract this is to try
to re-establish a link with the way I felt at the time of these huge
revelations. Maybe "feeling" is a water element easy for me, but if
it's not for you, just try to re-establish a base that evokes the
same elements you had at the time of your "breakthrough". I think
it's all about conscious control - so by doing the Bardon exercises,
we learn how to consciously re-create (or even better, CREATE) the
conditions needed for growth.

Btw, I'm only (happily) working my way through Step II, so I'm maybe
not the best of advisers, but also maybe I'm close enough to remember
what it's like. Anyway, it starts to get fun after a while (and most
definitely interesting)
Julia

Main Index | Thread Index