RE: Re: Will and willpower

Message 00283 of 3835

You know, it's amazing how often this happens in so many contexts. It
seems like it is the points where we feel we are stuck and not making
any progress are the ones just before a higher level breakthrough (if we
persevere!) When things are going well, they are typically incremental
improvements, rather than these qualitative shifts. This has become so
predictable that it's fun to actually look forward to the stuck points
knowing that I'm getting ready for a jump. :-)

-emc

offered. Ironically, just as I had reached the point of maximum
discouragement, I had a small breakthrough. During my practice session
yesterday evening I believe