Re: water magic

Message 00286 of 3835

Hello everyone!

When working with water to draw away weaknesses and filth from body and soul,
Bardon makes it very clear, to immediately dispose off the water, or use
running water.

However, when it comes to the magnetic eye bath, he does not say to pour the
water down the drain or elsewhere. Also it is not clear to me, whether I
should do the eye rolling exactly 7 times, or is *7* the minimum number?
I'm adding the Euphrasia to my water to improve my eye sight and clairvoyance
and I feel very wasteful to just pour this water down the drain. This
morning, I decided to water my house plants with it. I also thought about
adding it to my dog's food... are these counter productive?
When it comes to preparing this water, Bardon leaves the student with the
option of either magnetizing OR impregnating the water with a wish.
First, I don't know how to magnetize it.
Second, and this is my final confusion, - if I chose to impregnate this eye
bath with a wish, should this wish be same I use for impregnating fluids and
foods that are eaten? Or could I use something else, since this is an
external use of water?

Sorry about my ignorance, and thanks for help and suggestions.

Alexandra

Main Index | Thread Index