Re: water magic

Message 00293 of 3835

Dear Alexandra,

>> When working with water to draw away weaknesses and filth from body
and soul,
Bardon makes it very clear, to immediately dispose off the water, or use
running water. However, when it comes to the magnetic eye bath, he does
not say to pour the water down the drain or elsewhere. <<

Because with the magnetic eye bath, he is not suggesting that you do
this to rid yourself of anything. Instead he suggests this only as a
means of gaining something from the bath -- i.e., the wish you've
impregnated the water with. So, you are not excreting anything negative
into the water.

>> Also it is not clear to me, whether I should do the eye rolling
exactly 7 times, or is *7* the minimum number? <<

Doesn't matter.

>> I'm adding the Euphrasia to my water to improve my eye sight and
clairvoyance and I feel very wasteful to just pour this water down the
drain. This morning, I decided to water my house plants with it. I
also thought about adding it to my dog's food... are these counter
productive? <<

Watering your house plants is okay but adding it to your dog food is
questionable.

>> When it comes to preparing this water, Bardon leaves the student with
the option of either magnetizing OR impregnating the water with a wish.
First, I don't know how to magnetize it. <<

See http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/EMMisc.html

>> Second, and this is my final confusion, - if I chose to impregnate
this eye bath with a wish, should this wish be same I use for
impregnating fluids and foods that are eaten? Or could I use something
else, since this is an external use of water? <<

You should employ all of these techniques toward the same goal or wish.