Re: A personal quality in danger......... clinging for dear life!

Message 00306 of 3835

Dear Jason,

Actually I had the same thing happen to me for the first time, just a few
days ago. I just got my negative soul mirror together, almost, anyway, and
was thinking about the depth of negativity I have unearthed. I forced myself
to write down things I never even had admitted to myself. I knew I wanted to
work right away on the positivisation.

We had a meeting at my house, one was a person I'm not really sure I fully
understand how I feel about her.
Instead explaining all the boring details of this meeting, I'll cut right to
the quick. When we started talking, I kept laughing at her, cynically,
showing her clearly what I thought of her. I felt bad while I did it,
thinking, why do you do that? You are a spiritual warrior, a student of
Hermetics.... why on earth do you act like that? It's despicable! She
isn't trying to be hurtful (even so she has been, very badly so), she simply
doesn't know better. Treat her with kindness, stay in your heart....
I couldn't do it and was ashamed of myself. But the way I acted out was a
combination of several of my negative traits I wrote down, and they hit me so
hard, I was powerless to stop it.

So, is this to be expected? I don't know, It surely hit me like a ton of
bricks!

Alexandra