Re: A personal quality in danger......... clinging for dear life!

Message 00307 of 3835

Hi Rawn,

>> I've repeatedly found that the quality presently being worked on
tends to *magnify* itself in my life - almost as an explosive parting
gesture! <<

> This IS expected and it's a good thing. It means that you're
making headway. <

Thank you.

May I also ask a question re: Auto-Suggestion?

Is the *intense* mental focus demanded of other IIH exercises
appropriate for Auto-Suggestion?

In my experience, it's very difficult to drift into sleep while
maintaining a level of focus commensurate with, say, the single-
pointedness exercise.

If I perform A-S this way, it feels that I've denied the "proper"
mental state (ie, where the subconscious is most receptive) from
manifesting.

However, if I perform A-S *without* the intense focus (and thereby
allow the hypnagoic state to dominate), it feels like the repetitions
get lost within the whirlpool of escalating mental noise.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Jason

Main Index | Thread Index