Re: Manifested state of belief

Message 00341 of 3835

Dear Max,

>> In the book Q&A it is explained the concept of "Belief" and of
"Manifested state of Belief". I always knew that this was a weak point
for me. For example, when I´m doing the magic of water I find myself
doubting about the effectiveness of the idea that I´ve just
impregnated...I find it difficult to create the feeling that the idea is
NOW part of me. So...is there any way to strengthen my Belief? <<

Yes -- *persistent effort*. THE best boost to your belief will be your
first success!

>> And if belief corresponds to the Akasha principle...when it comes to
the soul mirror, where does the negative trait "weak faith" goes...in
which element: Akasha?? or do I have to examine when is my faith weak
and in regards to what? <<

As I've said before, Akasha is not considered an Element in terms of
assigning your character traits. They are assigned *only* to Fire, Air,
Water and Earth. "Weak faith" equals *self-doubt* and this is something
that could stem from any number of roots. In other words, *you* will
need to analyze this just like the rest of your character traits.