Re: Soul Mirror

Message 00452 of 3835

Dear Max,

>> Well, the thing is that I can list over 300 traits that I experienced
at least once in my life. But when it comes to the root, I can say for
example that for 50% of the traits, the roort is "self-doubt" or "beeing
insecure about myself". These roots apply to numerous situations!! So
I´m thinking that I will never get to the 100 items. There are other
roots that diverge in more traits and so on, but no so many as I need
:-). I need some help here..Is my approach of the exercise wrong? Am I
missing something?? <<

Your approach is right on the mark. :) Trust yourself and get as many
as *you* can and be satisfied with that.