Re: Soul Mirror

Message 00469 of 3835

Max

You seem to have this great knack of asking questions I've been
thinking about myself - good stuff.

Thanks for the reply too Rawn.

Jon

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Maximiliano Markous"
<mmarkous@f...> wrote:
> I´ve been doing the soul mirror for at least a week. This is the
second time because the first time I only wrote down loose words like
anger, greed, lust, etc. Anything that came to my mind and that I
felt related to. Then I realized that I wasn´t getting to the root of
the traits...even more, I wasn´t diferentiating between roots and
traits. So now I´m trying a new approach. I´m taking the first set of
words and trying to remember situations that apply to them. Once I do
this, once I feel like I did in every specific situation is easier to
meditate about the roots.
> You´ll probably ask yourself why am writing down such a extense
prelude??
> Well, the thing is that I can list over 300 traits that I
experienced at least once in my life. But when it comes to the root,
I can say for example that for 50% of the traits, the roort is "self-
doubt" or "beeing insecure about myself". These roots apply to
numerous situations!! So I´m thinking that I will never get to the
100 items. There are other roots that diverge in more traits and so
on, but no so many as I need :-).