Re: more soul mirror questions

Message 00468 of 3835

Dear Vania ~

Mmmmm... It sounds as if you are well on your way to understanding
what all this soul-mirror work is all about.

You are reaching the stage where it isn't a mechanical procedure any
longer; when Bardon's exercises take fruit is when it becomes a real
tangible thing within the student hirself, rather than trite "school-
work".

A major step is when the student realizes that it is *hir* Self
he/she is dealing with; *hir* universe. This is when the
blueprint/diagram comes to life, and real interaction begins between
the work and the life.

I think perhaps that it is better to understand that your soul-mirror
is *yours*, rather than trying to generalize *your* personality to
include everybody. While fears/desires may indeed be the most common
roots of elemental imbalance, it does little good trying to force
your own soul-mirror into a generic scope.

Just the same, it will become less and less fruitful to ask others if
your own personal discoveries from the soul-mirror work is correct or
not. Other people can only teach you the techniques -the hows; the
whys are all about *you*.

For whatever it's worth, I hope this helps somewhat.

Well met
Vovin

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Vania" <vaniavladeva@x> wrote:
> HI Everyone,
>
> I've recently started re-doing my soul mirrors so that they include
> different occurences of a personality trait and also root causes of
those
> traits. So I'm wondering whould my new mirrors should include both
the
> 'cause and effect', in other words should I have both the rooth
cause AND
> the resulting effects? Or should I only include the root causes?
> An interesting thing I have noticed while working on finding the
root of a
> trait, was that the majority of the root causes are either fears or
desires
> based on our likes and dislikes. Am I missing something, is there
more to
> it? I mean it's scary when I think that a person's behaviour can be
solely
> based on fears/desires. What about babies? They don't have those?
Do they
> act on survival inctincts alone because they don't have a
personality? Come
> to think of it fears/desires are all rooted in inctinct, so is that
the one
> root cause of our whole bahaviour? Is it instinct we're trying to
overcome
> and thus transform out personality? I'm wondering though, because
the
> fear/desire thing applies to the white mirror too, and so what are
we to
> transform our personality into?
> I'm very confused here, so any thoughts on the subject will be
greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Best wishes,
> Vania