more soul mirror questions

Message 00462 of 3835

HI Everyone,

I've recently started re-doing my soul mirrors so that they include
different occurences of a personality trait and also root causes of those
traits. So I'm wondering whould my new mirrors should include both the
'cause and effect', in other words should I have both the rooth cause AND
the resulting effects? Or should I only include the root causes?
An interesting thing I have noticed while working on finding the root of a
trait, was that the majority of the root causes are either fears or desires
based on our likes and dislikes. Am I missing something, is there more to
it? I mean it's scary when I think that a person's behaviour can be solely
based on fears/desires. What about babies? They don't have those? Do they
act on survival inctincts alone because they don't have a personality? Come
to think of it fears/desires are all rooted in inctinct, so is that the one
root cause of our whole bahaviour? Is it instinct we're trying to overcome
and thus transform out personality? I'm wondering though, because the
fear/desire thing applies to the white mirror too, and so what are we to
transform our personality into?
I'm very confused here, so any thoughts on the subject will be greatly
appreciated.

Best wishes,
Vania

Main Index | Thread Index