The little wonders + question

Message 00482 of 3835

Greetings!

It amazes me the amount of what I call "little wonders" results from
daily practice of IIH.

For instance, the side-effects of wish-impregnation. Whereas I would
have to endure places before that had negative "vibes", now I just
change the area through wish-impregnation of the air with whatever
vibe-ideation I wish it to have. I've caught myself doing this like
it was second nature, or something that I've always known how to do
(although obviously I haven't).

Another thing in relation to impregnation, is that nowadays
locations "speak" to me. I really don't know what better way to put
it. Places, things, and people "speak" to me through the vibe they
give me. The whole vibe thing is like a two-way communication with my
surroundings and myself. Everything is _alive_!

This might sound insane, but it seemed quite logical when it happened
this morning: I was entering the building where I work, which has
this great entrance-hall. It communicated to me "I am majestic and my
purpose is to be majestic; but my roof could/should be reconstructed
to make me look more majestic!". Since I now know how it feels to
_project_ ideations from myself, I can also tell when they don't
originate from me; I can honestly say that the location _itself_
projected the ideation I just described. Freaky, huh?!

Nowhere have I read that the practice of IIH would lead to results
like this... and I am only just beginning on Step II!!!

Another thing is conscious breathing; I find myself doing this almost
throughout the whole day, whenever I am not occupied with any other
mental thoughts (such as when walking, waiting for something, etc).
It is also like second-nature, and manifests itself naturally
whenever the negative counterpart of its current wish/topic rears its
ugly head like a trigger.

I wonder if anyone has any thoughts regarding consequences of
practice such as these?

Finally, I have a question regarding Step II concentration on smell
(olfactory) exercises. While visual concentration is easy to
understand, since its medium is constant input, I have problems
figuring out how I am going to perform the olfactory exercises. Since
smell is dependant upon inhalation through the nose, wouldn't it be
very difficult to simulate a constant concentration on smell? Does
anyone have any advice on this matter? I hope I've made the question
comprehensible.

Thanx for your patience!

Well met
Vovin