Re: The little wonders + question

Message 00511 of 3835

Dear Newbie ~

> So it's too late to "out-empath" him/her. And how do
> you out-empath flu btw :-) ?

Ouch! Tough question! My recommendation is this: Treat your empathy
as you would an allergy. What I mean is, expect unforseen and sudden
reactions. While adopting this attitude, also work on avoiding acting
on or submitting to impulse. In the case of sniffles coming on, just
react with indifference, or rather "ahh, it's just a temporary
reaction". Don't initially resist, but don't submit either, if you
get my drift.

I know, easier said than done! ;) Anyhow, give it a try.

Well met
Vovin

Main Index | Thread Index