RE: visualization

Message 00526 of 3835

Hello Jen

I haven't noticed my memory improve, but I have noticed my dreams and
inner vision has strengthened quite considerably! Not to mention a
mental clarity and a whole heap of other subtlety major improvements! I
had a bit of trouble concentrating too, especially when I could only
visualise a vague image.

I guess IIH comes to you when your ready and it's never too late!

Paul