Re: IIH - step 2 - autosuggestion

Message 00557 of 3835

Dear NB,

It is best to concentrate on transforming one attribute at a time.
Where you see that two are somehow related or similar, you must
meditate on this and find the cause (as Rawn usually suggests). You
must ask 'Why do I smoke!?'. You should do this for each element as
Bardon says: "Through autosuggestion and repeated meditations"

Once you know the cause you can work on it directly (and be rid of the
other effects easily). For example, it may be an insecurity (say of
being accepted by peers), something someone had said that you took to
heart, etc.

It doesn't matter so much if they are in the same element. The cause
could be attributed to one element, and the many surface effects
expressed in other elements.

Write down your thoughts next to the attribute in your list (i have
extra space for notes as well as the element, attribute, group and the
autosugestion formula i use and this works quite well).

Enjoy :)
Paul