Re: IIH - step 2 - autosuggestion

Message 00558 of 3835

Dear Newbie ~

Your question:
<<I have a question related to autosuggestion : should I handle only
<<one bad trait at a time till I'm satisfied with the result, or may
<<I work on the improvement of a couple of ones simultaneously (one
<<on the morning, one during the day, one on the evening e.g.) ?

The (your) Answer:
<<It may look obvious to concentrate on one only to get the benefit
<<of an undivided intensity, but a bad trait may trigger another one
<<(smoking/drinking, to take the most obvious ones, or limits imposed
<<to concentration/fear as in my case) so healing the two
<<simultaneously may have some merit also.
<<...Being understood that the two traits I would be trying
<<to "transmute" would belong to the same Element.

:) :) :) :) Trust your own conclusions, and use common sense!

Well met
Vovin

Main Index | Thread Index