IIH - step 2 - autosuggestion

Message 00556 of 3835

I was able to have a satisfactory VOM session at last, which enables
me to happily move to step 2 :-)

I have a question related to autosuggestion : should I handle only
one bad trait at a time till I'm satisfied with the result, or may I
work on the improvement of a couple of ones simultaneously (one on
the morning, one during the day, one on the evening e.g.) ?

It may look obvious to concentrate on one only to get the benefit of
an undivided intensity, but a bad trait may trigger another one
(smoking/drinking, to take the most obvious ones, or limits imposed
to concentration/fear as in my case) so healing the two
simultaneously may have some merit also.
...Being understood that the two traits I would be trying
to "transmute" would belong to the same Element.

Any opinion ?

Many thanks.
NB

Main Index | Thread Index